Some Training Providers will offer you a copy of the Learning Outcomes for your chosen course before you finally confirm your attendance.
The Learning Outcomes might be helpful to you:-
- They identify every learning point to be delivered on the course
- They are explicit about how each Learning Outcome is undertaken and the level at which each Learning Outcome is to be achieved
- They often confirm the time planned for each section of the course
- They verify that all Learning Points have been achieved on the course
- Some Learning Outcome documents give even more
Here’s an example of the Learning Outcomes for a short-course. This is for a 2day Pneumatics Course.
Your copy of the Learning Outcomes for a 2day Pneumatics Course.